Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Ellie's Baptism

Ellie
Tyson's first duty as Godfather...teaching Ellie to walk!

Jake and EllieJake getting fresh with Ellie...good thing her Daddy didn't see this!

The Godfather


This past weekend, we celebrated the baptism of Ellie Bowers; Ellie is the daughter of Tyson's best friend, Worth, and Ashley, who was a ZTA with me at Georgia. Tyson has the honor of being Ellie's Godfather; needless to say, this little girl is very precious to us.


As I mentioned before, I had to work this weekend, so I actually missed the baptism and some of the other festivities of the weekend. I was really sad not to be there (with camera in hand and all), but I heard it went great. Tyson said Ellie was an angel through-out the ceremony and was her normal cute self. Tyson had to take Jake up front with him because the nursery was closed, but I think he did ok. I hate I missed it, but I am so glad Tyson and Jake got to be apart of the baptism. What a special time for this little girl and her family! Congrats Ellie! We love you and look forward to being there for you!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Great pictures, Beth. I will have to 'borrow' them. :)