Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bad Hair Day





My mom asked me to post some new pictures of Jake today, so after he got up from his nap earlier, I had every intention to do a mini-photo shoot. Well, let's just say he gave a whole new definition to bed-head! His hair was a hot mess! There was no way to get it under control, so I decided to try out his new UAB hat; Jake has never been really good about keeping hats on, but I thought I'd give it a try today...and he loved it!! Well, I don't know if he loved it, but he kept it on like a big boy. Every now and then he'd realize it was there and say "hat," but he still left it on for the most part. Oh well, he better get used to wearing hats anyway...especially if he inherits his Daddy's male pattern baldness. Ha ha ha...I love your bald head, Tyson!


By the way, I texted Tyson a picture of Jake in his hat and he informed me that he would "work on [the hat] tonight." I guess I didn't shape it just right or something. Oh well. I tried. I think he's adorable in the hat just the way it is. Afterall, don't kids these days wear the bills flat?

No comments: