Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day especially to my mom, MaMa, Grandmama, and Aunt Ann! We love you all so much! Thanks for everything you do for us!

For Mother's Day this year, we surprised our moms with these pictures of Jake. My mom has been begging me to take Jake to get his pictures taken for a while, and I actually kept this thing a secret from her for several days, which was very hard to do. I think everyone was pretty pleased with their Mother's Day gift. How can you go wrong with pictures of this cutie?

Mother's Day was great for me. I did have to work this weekend, but Tyson surprised me and came home early on Friday and brought me lunch and some books that I had wanted. It was so thoughtful of him! And when I woke up today, he told me to get dressed that he had a babysitter coming tonight and we were going to dinner! Very impressive, huh?

Anyways, I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy the pictures! Oh, and Happy Birthday, Donna! Love you!

No comments: