Jeans and long sleeve shirts in May in Alabama? Jeez! Didn't I just post about my "sweaty mess?" This morning I found myself digging into Jake's winter clothes as I was trying to get him dressed for Mother's Morning Out. We've only had them put up for a couple of weeks, and he's already outgrown everything! Luckily, my mom was prepared and got us a couple of 2T winter clothes "just in case." Who ever would have thought the weather would be this crazy, but I'm glad she thought ahead.
Luckily, it ended up warming up by mid-afternoon and Jake shed the jeans, long sleeve shirt, and tennis shoes for shorts, a tee shirt, crocs, and sunblock. Unfortunately though, I think this cold weather is about to be replaced by more rain, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. After all, Jake is awfully adorable in a pair of jeans!



No comments:
Post a Comment