Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

UCF Football Parade at Disney

 Fake smiles at Disney...really?

 Here come the Knights!

 Coach O'Leary and the Mouse.


 Here comes the coaches...and Cinderella and Prince Charming.
 Man, I was so excited for our players.  This was an experience of a lifetime.  Every where they stepped at Disney, people were jumping at the chance to get a photo or an autograph from the players.

 Tyson kept trying to get our boys' attention, and Jake and Walker were like "oh yeah, there's Daddy on a float with Cinderella.  Can we get some icecream now?"  No big deal. ;)

 I got so tickled seeing Coach Zo next to this Fairy Godmother.  He's turned around in this picture, but Zo was cutting up about the Fairy Godmother the whole time.  Hilarious.
 We couldn't leave without seeing Mickey.  Walker has decided that he is no longer afraid of characters, so he insisted on getting his picture taken with the mouse.
 And since it was Anderson's first time to Disney, I wanted him to get a picture with Mickey.  Unfortunately, he was asleep in the Baby Bjorn the whole time, but I got my picture. ;)
 On our way out I realized the Wensyel boys hadn't gotten a picture with the players, so we stopped these mostly lineman and asked for one.  They boys loved it.
 These next few pictures are from our Rivals photographer.




This past Sunday, Disney honored the UCF football team with a parade to celebrate our Fiesta Bowl win.  I feel like I've said this a lot lately, but this goes down as one of the coolest things ever in my life.  I mean, how often does your husband get to ride on a float in a parade at Disney World?  Man, it was awesome!

After the parade, we met up with the Wensyels and rode a few rides.  We started with "the Goofy ride" (aka the Barnstormer), which we've ridden at least 5 times, but Walker always forgets how scary it is and gets on anyways.  He about pinched my arm off!  Hahaha!  And Angie had already gotten us Fast Passes for Big Thunder Mountain, so I was a little nervous at how Walker would handle that ride.  I told Walker a little fib that we were going to ride on a train, and I buckled him in before he could realize we were about to go on an even scarier roller coaster!  Hahaha!  He survived and was a champ; Jake absolutely LOVED Big Thunder Mountain and was begging to go back.  He loves roller coasters like his mama....and UNLIKE his Daddy, who volunteered to sit out with Anderson. ;)

OMG, this was so much fun.  It was definitely once in a lifetime opportunity!

No comments: