Tuesday, January 7, 2014
December 30
December 30, 2013 was a big day for us! Tyson and I celebrated our 7th anniversary and we closed on our Birmingham house- all while preparing for the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona! For our anniversary, we didn't really have a chance to do anything too special since there were so many bowl events around that time, but I consider the fancy meal we got treated to on the 29th and 30th my anniversary celebration. :) And for the closing, we had already wrapped up everything before we left (for the most part), so it was actually smooth sailing on that day. (Big shout out to our realtor, Mikie Blumentritt, for taking such good care of us and our house)! Ok, just had to document this momentous occasion. Now back to regularly scheduled Fiesta Bowl posts! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We know everything else in the week was big but a big congratulations on selling the house! That is really wonderful and I know you are glad to have it finally done.
Yay !! I didn't know about the house!!!
Post a Comment