Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Roly Poly




Ok, so I'm struggling for blog posts lately.  We're going on week 3 of only seeing Tyson for a few hours each week, and this mama is fading fast.  Signing Day is next Wednesday, though- it can't get here fast enough!

Our big excitement for the week is that Anderson started rolling over from his back to his stomach!  I'm thinking my baby boy might have a lazy side to him, though, because the only time he'll do it is if I walk out of sight and he rolls to be able to see me.  If there is a toy near him that he could probably roll to get, he'll just sit there and fuss until someone hands it to him.  Hahaha!  The big boys and I are such enablers and hand him the toys right over.

1 comment:

pcb said...

That second picture is so Tyson. It seems like he's going to look like you except for right there in the eyes.

Know you'll be glad for next week. :)