Jake loved wearing the hotel's robes even though they were 20 sizes too big.
Coach Zo's kids (Sofia and Rocco) with Walker and Jake
Our hotel had this cute little Western area.
The hotel also had this little putting green. We visited it several times a day.
That's Jake's head coming off the slide to the left.
Walker wasn't into the slide as much.
In front of the cactus garden where Jake got "stung" by a cactus.
My boys. Love.
Off to one of our events. :)
We just got back from the Fiesta Bowl where UCF won 52-42 against #6 Baylor. I'll have more on the game later, but I just wanted to start getting up some pictures.
We left for Scottsdale the day after Christmas and stayed at The Fairmont (click here), which was absolutely amazing. We had the. time. of. our. lives. More on our trip later...I'm off to watch a replay of the game. ;) Sorry for the tease.



1 comment:
DARN! It is a tease! :) can't wait for updates! Enjoy watching the game….or as it should be renamed "the tyson summers show"
Post a Comment