Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last Day at the Hospital and First Day at Home

 Dad and Anderson
 Mrs. O'Leary loves her some Summers' boys!  She spoils them so much!  She even threw me a surprise baby shower a few weeks ago.  I think my boys remind her a lot of her grandkids in Georgia, so she treats them as if they are her own.
 Angie and Anderson.  Angie drove through a massive storm to come see us on the other side of Orlando.  I couldn't ask for a better friend. :)
 BROTHERS!


 Tired of mama telling Walker to smile a real smile! hahaha!
 They did this completely on their own. :)

I have been a horrible picture-taker!  Poor Anderson is definitely the third child!  Ha!

We were discharged home from the hospital Saturday, just in time for the Georgia game. ;)  Tyson actually got Saturday afternoon off, so he brought us home and was here for our first few hours at home as a family of 5.

Things have been going pretty well since being home.  The boys are adjusting really well and Anderson is such a good baby.  My parents are here and are a huge help; they mainly help with the big boys and the household stuff so that I can concentrate on the baby.  I've had a pretty hard recovery, though, so I'm not bouncing back as quickly as I expected or would've liked to.  Other than that, all is well.

I'll try to write more as I get time.  Here is a funny story to leave you with- so my parents were responsible for Jake's homework while I was in the hospital.  Well, Kindergarten homework around here is no joke.  Jake usually has site words, math homework, and writing/reading assignments; it's actually pretty ridiculous.  Anyways, I thought my dad, the former school superintendent, and my mother, the former high school English teacher, could handle a little Kindergarten homework, though.  So I get home from the hospital Saturday and I look in Jake's book bag, and I see that his homework HAD BEEN RETURNED!  I was so confused, so I started looking through it.  It turns out that my parents had done Jake's homework WRONG and his teacher sent it back to be corrected! Hahahaha!  I asked my dad about it and he said, "Yeah, those directions were really confusing!"  Hahahaha!  Needless to say, I've taken back over homework duty since my educator parents can't handle a little Kindergarten homework. :)

No comments: