Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Akron Game

Pre-game of Tyson
 
 
UCF beat Akron 38-7 last Thursday night at home.  I chose not to go, though, because 1) my babysitter cancelled on me and I was NOT taking my two crazy boys to that game by myself on a school night and 2) I'm 9+ months pregnant and would've been miserable.  What a game, though!  The defense was AMAZING and held Akron to less than 250 yards!  Woo hoo!  I am so so proud of my hubby and the defense!
 
 I wish I could've been there to see the game in person, but I made the best decision for me and my 3 boys. :)  Tyson did have our friend and his co-worker, Kristy (Director of Player Development maybe?) call and check in on me at least every quarter.  He was so worried I would go into labor and not tell him. :)  So cute.
 
Next up, we play at FIU this Friday night at 8 pm.  Tyson leaves Thursday around lunch and won't be back until early Saturday morning.  One of the state troopers has promised to rush him back after the game if need be, but other than that, he won't be able to come back any sooner if I go into labor. :(  My parents will be here with me, but I pray that Anderson can hold off until after this game so his Daddy can be there, too.  As for now, football season baby watch continues. ;)  Go Knights!   


No comments: