While I was in the hospital, UCF beat FIU 38-0!! The hospital didn't get the channel the game was on, but I was fortunate enough to stream it live through my computer. And am I so glad I did because of this awesome clip they played:
Tyson's best friend, Worth, recorded the video for us. Thanks, Worth! You see, CBS caught wind of our story (football coach's wife having a baby the day before he left for the game) and just ran with it. CBS contacted us Friday morning asking permission to show Anderson's picture and tell the story, and of course we said yes. It was by far one of the coolest things to ever happen to us. And to top it all off, the defense pitched a shut-out! Woo hoo! It definitely made the whole "have a baby and then your husband leave you all alone at the hospital for 2 days" thing worth it. ;) Go Knights!




No comments:
Post a Comment