1 week old
2 weeks old
This past Wednesday, Anderson turned 2 weeks old. I had to take him to the doctor on Thursday, and our little chunky monkey weighs 10 lbs!! He had gotten down to 8 lbs 8 oz at the hospital and had not gained it back by the Monday after we had been discharged. I would say that he's been working hard since then to gain a little weight, huh?
The other news from the doctor's appointment is that the doctor confirmed that the lump (it is on the back right oh his head and isn't visible in pictures) on Anderson's head is a cephalohematoma caused from him being stuck in the birth canal. My OB-GYN said it was a fatty tumor and the hospital pediatrician said it was from the vacuum they used during delivery. Anyways, it's been very frustrating getting all of these differing opinions.
And lastly, Anderson's tear ducts are blocked so we are constantly massaging his little tear ducts and wiping goop from his little eyes. So pitiful.
But all in all, I've got another healthy little boy! Praise the Lord!



No comments:
Post a Comment