Walker and his buddy from school, Jordan
They are so silly!!
My mom and Walker!
Walker and Mary in the bluest tongue contest. Mary wins.
I know, I know...I really need to stop posting these awful pics of me. Just keepin' it real. It was hot, I was sweaty, and pregnancy isn't looking good on me. ;)
Tyson's spring game was this past Saturday, and whew, it was a hot one! The boys even went through two sno-cones (hence the blue lips). Mama had blue lips, too, but I can get away with it right now. ;)
The game was a lot of fun! My parents came down to celebrate Walker's and Tyson's birthdays and to go to the spring game, so that was nice having them around. And several of Walker's and Jake's friends came to the game and the kids really enjoyed that! I have to admit, I was too busy socializing to watch much of the game; the little bit that I did watch, though, the team looked good.
Hallelujah that spring ball is over!! Now, on to spring recruiting and then we're that much closer to VACATION!!!! Woo hoo!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment