Blowing off leaves after a big storm came through.
Walker riding while his brother works.
This is a baby snapping turtle (on the piece of bread) that my mom found and convinced Jake to keep as a pet...until I released it back into the pond. No snapping turtles for me, thank you!
Jake chasing the ducks...who then turned around and chased him!
A cold day at the pier!
Jake and Granddad
Granddad flying Walker's kite.
Jake was a pro at flying the kite!
My baby!!
I have no idea what they're talking about here. Looks very interesting!!
The boys and I spent their spring break last week in St. Simons Island, Ga with my parents. I am so glad my parents were there because it ended up being super cold and rainy the whole week, so we had to scratch any beach plans and come up other things to do to keep us busy.
We definitely ate a lot of good food while we were in St. Simons, but we also spent a good amount of time just hanging out at the condo riding bikes, feeding the turtles, ducks, and fish, and playing baseball. The pier also ended up being a fun source of entertainment- we flew kites one day when it was really windy and we played almost daily on the playground and enjoyed the ice cream shop nearby. We even went over to Brunswick one morning to a place called "Katy's Castle," which is an indoor inflatable place. It was a little pricey and didn't have quite as much to do as the places we're used to, but it ended up being the perfect entertainment for a few hours for the boys.
We went to Cochran on Wednesday to see my grandparents and cousins, so I'll post those pictures next. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment