Stepping up to the plate...
On first...
Walker was playing baseball with our buddy, Sean, during Jake's game.
He is obsessed with his UCF jersey!!
Jake with Coach Tom
The game ball!!
Celebrating getting the game ball with the Wensyel boys
Jake was so proud that his daddy got to come to his game!
Ryan also got the game ball.
These are a little out of order, but here is Jake batting and fielding the ball.
Jake is a bit of a ball hog, so I actually have quite a few pictures like this. ;)
Swimming in the pool after going to SeaWorld.
Man, what an awesome weekend we just had!! We spent a lot of time in the pool, went to SeaWorld, went to Jake's t-ball game, and bought a new car!!
Jake had an awesome t-ball game on Saturday; in fact, he even earned the "team ball." I cannot explain how excited he was to get the team ball!! Jake has come such a long way since last year and even since the beginning of this season. He LOVES t-ball/baseball and wants to practice every day. Thankfully, our flower pickin' and playing in the dirt during the game days are gone!! Well, those days are gone for Jake at least...I'm sure we still have plenty more with Walker and #3. ;)
So about the new car, it is actually a mini-van and I've never been more excited in my life to have a new car!! Tyson has been trying to talk me into getting a mini-van since we were pregnant with Walker, but I just wasn't ready. Well, now that I spend so much time in the car hauling youngins' every where and carpooling with friends (and not to mention having #3 on the way), I NEEDED a bigger car. Mini-van it was!! It is absolutely awesome! Jake says he "loves all the space!" Hahaha! He is sitting in the back already and Walker sits in the middle in front of him- it actually works out well this way because they can't reach each other to fight! Ha! I love it!!!
Other than that, we're just enjoying our time together. Tyson has been very lucky with his recruiting schedule so far and has been home a lot more than normal, but that will all change next weekend. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment