Saturday, April 13, 2013
April 10th!
This is the final post on Walker's 3rd birthday- I promise! ;) These pictures are from Walker's actual birthday, April 10th, at his school. Jake gets out of school at noon, so I picked up Jake and we took lunch and cupcakes to Walker's teachers and friends. Tyson even got to come for a little bit to see the birthday boy! After school, we went home and let Walker nap and then we met Tyson out for dinner at our favorite local restaurant where they sang "Happy Birthday Dear Walter!" Ha! (Walker did request Knightros, the UCF cafeteria, for his birthday dinner, but we had already eaten there on Monday night so I vetoed that idea). Ha!
Anyways, happy birthday to my sweet boy!! We have our annual visits to the allergist/ophthalmologist coming up, so I'll be sure to update if anything exciting happens. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment