Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

More on T-Ball

Silly boys.
  
 Trey changed his plans and stuck around for Jake's game.  Thanks, Trey!


 Little Tyson
 My first baseman.
 Walker on the swings.





We have 3 more t-ball games...woo hoo!  I can't tell y'all how hot it's been at these games lately.  In fact, it's been absolutely miserable!  Poor Jake even said after the game, "I'm so tired of sweating!"  Hahaha!  But he's still having fun, and that's what's most important. :)

I am selfishly a little excited about t-ball season winding down.  I don't know what in the world I was thinking putting so much on my plate- the boys go to school 3 days a week, Jake goes to karate 2 times a week and t-ball 2 times a week, and Walker now goes to swim lessons 3 times a week.  Whew!  It makes my head spin just thinking about it!  It's worth it, though, because the boys are having a blast and making lots of new friends.

No comments: