Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trey and Holly


My cousin, Trey, and his girlfriend, Holly, came to visit us for a few days after leaving the beach.  As you can tell from the picture above, the boys were in Heaven!  

While Trey and Holly were here, we went to Wet n Wild.  Oh my gosh...I had so much fun!  I haven't been to a waterpark in a LONG TIME, and I probably won't have the opportunity to go back again sans children, so I totally took advantage of it and went all out.  I wish I had some pictures...but then again, who would want to see me in a bathing suit screaming my bloody head off? Ha!

I feel bad for not taking the boys, but there was no way I was going to take on the two of them by myself.  After we got there and I saw the kids' area, I felt pretty good with my decision.  What a hot mess that was!

Anyways, fun times with cousins!  Thanks for coming and visiting, Trey and Holly!

1 comment:

Bowens Bunch said...

Oh, the memories I have with me, you, Trey, & Holly!! Florida game, parking, seats in the car, near arrests...!!! Ha! Fun times!!!