Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Potty Training Fun!








Yep, you read it right...we've been potty training Walker the last few days.  And believe it or not, we've been having fun!  If you're going to be stuck at home for 3 straight days with pee and poop up to your elbows and saying, "let me know if you need to go potty" five thousand times, why not have fun with it?  Ha!

It has surprisingly gone really well, especially considering Walker is only 27 months old.  He picked it up on day 1 and (knock on wood) hasn't had an accident since!  I can't tell you how proud Tyson and I are of him...and Jake, too!  Jake has been super supportive throughout this whole process and has been genuinely excited for Walker.  I am one happy Mama!  No more diapers in the Summers' house!!!  Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

Thats awesome! Do another blog when you have time and give us your secret method! Way to go Walker!