...stays in Vegas! (Except these few photos)
The Water Show at the Bellagio.
The Eiffel Tower at the Paris.
Another shot of the Paris.
Bahaha! My husband has no sense of humor.
Cleopatra at Caesar's Palace
Bahaha! Look at what someone did to Caesar!
Believe it or not, I didn't carry my camera around at all on our trip to Vegas. On our last day there, I told Tyson, "I haven't taken a single picture since we've been here!" I definitely think, though, that some things need to stay in Vegas, but I did want to have something to remember our trip by. So this is all I managed to snap in about in hour's time. :)
We had a FABULOUS trip! Thanks to our moms for watching the boys for us!



1 comment:
When did you go to Vegas?!??! That's one trip I want to make!!!
Post a Comment