Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Fun Day!


Jake, Sean, and Walker
 That's Ryan in the background playing on the train table :)
 How crazy does this look?

 No children were injured in the making of these photographs...just a lot of red bellies and backs. :)


I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We tried to hang around the house as much as we could with Walker being newly potty trained and all.  We spent a lot of time in the pool, but we did also venture out for Jake's t-ball game, a birthday party, and church.  Thankfully, Walker did great and has only had 1 accident since last Monday.  Woo hoo!

These pictures are from our Sunday Fun Day with our friends, the Wensyels.  I've mentioned them before, but the Wensyels live in our neighborhood, the boys take karate with Jake, Dave is a football coach at a local high school, and Angie and I get along really well.  Yep, it was a match made in Heaven for all of us. :)  Hahaha! That sounds lame, huh?  Anyways, fun times. 

No comments: