Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SeaWorld Solo

 Jake and Shamu...
 Jake and Shamu watching Walker throw a royal fit!  Hahaha!

 Petting the Stingrays.


 Please excuse the chocolate all over Walker's face and shirt and the diet coke in Jake's hand.  Don't judge.
Dancing. :)

Well, it's that time of year again (ie football season and single motherhood season), so I'm going to be venturing out more on my own.  The first place I thought I'd try by myself is SeaWorld, and things went well for my first solo trip.   The boys were awesome, especially considering the 94 degree heat and the massive amount of sweat pouring off our bodies.  It really made for great pictures...well, that, the diet coke, and the chocolate.  Ha!

We didn't get quite as much accomplished at SeaWorld as I would've liked; I kind of forgot to take into account in my planning that I would be pushing that 30 lb stroller with about 80 lbs of kids in it and carrying a big ole heavy backpack in that heat.  Whew!  Anyways, Jake really enjoyed petting the stingrays and Walker really enjoyed his icecream. :)  However, they both said their favorite part of the day was walking on top of the sharks in the aquarium.  

Such a fun day with my two favorite guys. :) 

No comments: