Coach Ann said Walker smiles too much for swim lessons. :)
Coming up for air.
Jake had to come check on his brother.
We have another swimmer in our house!! I am completely shocked that Walker has picked up swimming so quickly, but he has and he's actually pretty good at it. And to think, I wasn't even going to sign him up for swim lessons this summer! Had the swim coach not made me feel terrible for putting him in puddle jumpers and convinced me to sign him up, I would have never known I had another little fish on my hands. Who knows...he could be the next Michael Phelps! (Well, maybe not quite that big but he definitely has a better smile). ;) It was definitely the right move, though, considering how much water we're constantly around. I'm so proud of my little man!



No comments:
Post a Comment