Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Wait for it...
Ok, so here is the "crazy blog post" that I promised from my time with Casey Rae. Does anyone know whose house this is?
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
This is Casey Anthony's parents' house! Can you believe her parents' house is like 10 miles from our house? CRAZY!! Anyways, it turns out that Casey Rae is almost equally as obsessed with the Casey Anthony saga as she is with Disney World, so I promised her we would do a drive-by.
I'm so not a risk-taker and was scared to death, but I had to do this for my bestie. Turns out, it wasn't as scary as I thought...Casey Anthony didn't jump out from the bushes and attack us or anything...and the cops didn't arrest us and seize my camera. In fact, it was just a normal little neighborhood and a normal little house and we were the only crazy people driving by like some annoying paparazzi or something. Ha!
Crazy times. Sad situation. Anything for Casey Rae, but never again. Don't judge. She made me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Bahaha!!! Ya'll are crazy!!! I can just see you out trying to sneak and snap those pics! Ha!! Sounds like something I could have been involved in . . . ;)
Post a Comment