The boys with Casey Rae
Can't get enough of Walker in this hat!
And the boys can't get enough of their new autograph books!
Buzz Lightyear
One week post-op...don't judge.
Minnie and Mickey!!!!
Umm...believe it or not, Casey Rae was more excited to see the mice than my boys were!
My little mouse!
Casey Rae, one of my best friends and nurses that I used to work with in Birmingham, came to visit us this last week. Little did I know, Casey Rae is OBSESSED with Disney, Mickey Mouse, and all things associated with the Mouse. Needless to say, Disney World was definitely on the agenda despite my "nose-hole surgery" (as she says). ;) It really wasn't that bad on me...the first time we went to Disney World. You see, we decided we didn't get quite enough done at Disney World with the kids in tow, so we left the kids with Tyson on Saturday and went to the Magic Kingdom just the two of us. OMG!!! We had so much fun!! I will say this, though, Space Mountain probably wasn't such a great idea one week and 2 days after sinus surgery. I'm definitely paying for it now, but it was so worth it at the time.
We had so much fun with Casey Rae this past week. I have one more blog post about our time with Casey Rae...it's probably the craziest one I've ever done, so stay tuned. Casey Rae brings out the rebel in me sometimes. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment