Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Mother's Day
Ok, so I know this picture isn't the greatest, but believe it or not, it was the best one we got for Mother's Day. Tyson and I had stayed out too late the night before and it is written all over my face; Walker was throwing a massive temper-tantrum in the background and refused to be photographed; and Jake was like "will someone please get that kid to be quiet?" Ha! Happy Mother's Day to me! ;) Just kidding...it was an awesome day and weekend...just a really bad time for a picture.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be taking a break from the blog for a little while. I'm finally having surgery tomorrow to remove the cyst from my sinus cavity, but they are also fixing my deviated septum, my nasal passageways, and a few other things that are causing complications to my eyes and ears. I really have no idea what to expect....my CT scan looked pretty messed up. I'm pretty sure, though, I'm going to look like I got hit in the face with a baseball bat. Ha! Prayers would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment