Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Back to St. Simons Island!




 Tyson made many a trips to the water with Walker to fill up his bucket. :)
 Look!  A stegosaurus fossil!
 Jake, the Paleontologist. 




 So busted throwing sand...
 ...so busted eating sand!

Tyson was gone all last week recruiting in Georgia, so the boys and I drove up to St. Simons this past weekend to meet him.  The weather was perfect; it was sunny in the high 80's the whole time.  The boys really enjoyed playing in the the sand since the water was still a little chilly.  Walker had no problem jumping right in, though, despite the water temperature; Jake, on the other hand, wouldn't go but about ankle deep.  Ha!

It was a short trip, but we had so much fun.  In fact, Tyson said, we should come here every weekend!  Ha!  He also didn't have to make the 4 hour drive with two little ones in the car by himself!  Yep, the boys and I have logged 16 hours on the road these past 2 weekends, so I think we'll stay put for a while.  It was definitely worth it, though, to get to see Daddy these past two weekends.  Now hurry up and come home, Tyson!  We miss you!

**For some reason, Walker's hair is looking a little red in these pictures.  I'm not sure why, but I can assure you it is just as blond as can be...for now. :)

No comments: