Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feeding the "Tuttles"






There is a cute little pond by my parents' condo in St. Simons that has tons of little turtles (or "tuttles" as Walker says it) in it.  I'm not a big turtle fan, but these little turtles are so cool...they see you coming and swim right over to you.  They obviously get fed a lot and are used to it, and my boys LOVE feeding them, too.  My dad said they are snapping turtles, so I haven't attempted to grab one yet.  However, Jake is dieing to see one up-close, so I have a feeling I might end up taking my chances one day.  Oh the things we do for our kids!  Ha!  Mom thinks we need to buy our own turtle, decorate its shell with the kids' names, and put it in the pond.  I think that's more up my alley...what do you think?

1 comment:

pcb said...

Walker is looking so grown; he's definitely not a baby any more.