Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Spring Festival
We had such a fun weekend this past weekend! Saturday, the boys and I went to our first birthday party in Orlando. Our new friend, Sean, celebrated his 6th birthday with a party at his house complete with a bounce house and all! Sean and his brother, Ryan, are in Jake's karate class and live right down the street from us, and their dad is a head high school football coach in the area. We really like their family and have made friends quickly with them. I wish I had pictures from the party, but I didn't want my first impression to be "the crazy lady with the camera" to our new friends. Ha!
Saturday night, Tyson got one of his secretaries to babysit and we had a datenight. There is a fun little community next to us that has cute little shops and restaurants and we visit it frequently for datenight. Plus, several of the other football coaches live in the area, so they have ended up joining us at the end of the night...too much fun!
On Sunday, our neighborhood had a spring festival that the four of us went to. There were bounce houses, pony rides, fair-type booths, and other fun activities for the kids. As you can tell from the pictures above, my boys LOVED the pony rides. Oh, and excuse the bathing suits...we went straight home and hit the pool.
Such a fun weekend! Now, the boys and I are in St. Simons with my parents at their condo, so the fun continues. I'm already working on a post tomorrow, so check back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment