Tyson and I took the boys to Disney World for the first time today! We're all pretty tired, but we had so much fun. How in the world do people go to Disney World for several days in a row? I'm so thankful that we could come home and rest and go back another day! I'm pretty sure my body wouldn't allow me to do Disney 2 days in a row! Ha! I also discovered that I'm not going to be able to do Disney by myself with the boys as I was hoping. I honestly thought I could just take the boys on a day of the week that neither of them had school...yeah right! Well, at least not right now...maybe when Walker is a little older.
Walker was a really good sport even though we were pushing his nap time, it was hot, and the lines were pretty long. He was absolutely fine as long I was holding him. :) Walker's favorite ride was the tea cups; he kept spinning us faster and faster and was dieing laughing the whole time. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him, but he was glued to my side.
Jake was AWESOME at Disney World; he never complained one time about anything! He waited in the lines so patiently, walked the entire time, and just went with the flow. His favorite ride was Peter Pan, but he also said he really liked the ferry boat ride home, too. Ha!
I asked Jake when we got home if he was ready to go back to Disney World, and he said, "not today...maybe another day." :) I can't blame him...it was fun and I can't wait to go back, but it definitely won't be tomorrow or the next day.
All complaining aside, I am so thankful that we live this close to Disney World and can come and go as we please. I'm also very thankful that my hardworking husband finally got some much needed time off and that he used it to spend with us at Disney. I'm one lucky girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment