Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dinosaur World

 Dinosaur World

 Jake's favorite dinosaur- a brachiosaurus

 Stegosaurus

 Walker's favorite- T Rex


 Not sure what kind of dinosaur this is, but both boys were actually looking at the camera at the same time, so I had to include it. :)
 Triceratops
Spinosaurus


Jake's latest fascination: dinosaurs!  It all started with a "Dino Dan" DVD I got him for our ride down to Orlando, and he's been obsessed ever since.  Well, when I saw that "Dinosaur World" was close to us, I knew we had to go.  It was the best decision I've made (well, Tyson helped, too) in a long time!  Jake said he like Dinosaur World as much as Disney World.  Ha!

Walker loved Dinosaur World, too!  He loved it so much that he ran around yelling "T Rex" constantly, no matter what the dinosaur was.  It was super cute the first 20 times, but by the end of the day, Tyson, Jake, and I were about tired of hearing "T Rex."  Jake finally looked at Walker and said, "Walker, not all dinosaurs are T. Rex's!!"  Hahaha!  It was super cute, though, looking back.

Anyways, enjoy the pictures from Dinosaur World!  I took a lot of pictures, but they all kind of looked the same, so I just included the pics of Jake and Walker's favorite dinosaurs.

No comments: