Future so bright: part 2

Orlando's version of Barney Fife

Yep, the police car has gotten a good amount of laughs from our new neighbors. Hey, along with the new puppy, the police car has helped break the ice!

I love that palm trees are everywhere!


And for those of you asking to see pictures of the house, here is a front shot.

And here are some pictures from Jake's karate class last week. He now has a karate outfit (what are they called?) like the little boy behind him in the bottom picture...I'll have to get a picture for you. It is so cute!

Since we live in the "Sunshine State," I thought it was only appropriate that the boys get some new sunglasses. And since Walker was mean muggin' in the Disney World pictures, I thought I'd share some of him smiling, which he does the other 99% of the time when he isn't being photographed at Disney. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment