Jake and his buddy "big Ryan" spot Santa!
These are classic!! Too many good ones to choose just one!


Santa kept saying, "a little help here, Dad...a little help here, Dad!" Ha! We just sat back and laughed and continued to photograph it all!



"You better mind your Mama and leave your little brother alone!" Ha!


Tonight, our neighborhood held the annual "Lighting of the Green." We couldn't stay too long since it was kind of late for our little guys, but we stuck around long enough to see Santa for the first time this year! As you can tell from the pictures, Walker wasn't a big fan of the big guy. Jake wasn't too thrilled either but he gave me the obligatory smile anyways. :)
Jake told Santa that he wanted a "police car power wheels"; I'm not sure what Santa said back to Jake, but I did see Santa pointing his finger at him. I can only pray that Santa was lecturing Jake that he better make a move from the naughty list to the nice list really quickly if he wants a police car! Ha! Just kidding. He's on the nice list...this week! ;)
Despite the circumstances, I'm so thankful to have Tyson home right now to enjoy this time with our family. In the five years we've been here, Tyson has never been able to go this event before because of recruiting. Unemployment does have it's benefits! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment