Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jake's Christmas Program

My little shepherd


Jake was thrilled having his photo taken!



Jake is second from left on the top row.


Yawning...



Looking around aimlessly...



...and probably post a nose-picking.





And the hat came off.



PaPa even wore her "sheep vest" to help convince Jake to dress as a shepherd. :)



Walker kept saying "baaaa" when he I asked him what PaPa said.



Jake's Mother's Day Out program had its Christmas program today. I was so ready to see it all come to fruition since Jake has been running around our house for the past month singing these songs, doing hand motions, and just putting on a performance. Who knew, though, that when he got on stage he would just stand there, not singing, and either yawning, picking his nose, or looking around aimlessly. What a mess! Oh well, I guess it could have been worse; he did at least stand on stage with his costume on (which was very questionable at the rehearsal) and he didn't cry or throw a fit. I'd say that's a success! Ha!



1 comment:

pcb said...

One of the best parts of Christmas is seeing the children's programs. One year I had to sew sheep...guess you would call them helmets? The kids wore them on their heads, anyway. Imagine how thrilled Kate was for that!