I'm sorry for the lack of blogging/updating these past few weeks! I've been working a lot (well, a lot for me) to help Santa out with my boys' pricey wish lists. :) And if I'm not at work, Tyson and I have been super busy trying to get the house ready to put up for sale or rent. No news yet on the job front for Tyson, but he definitely has some solid leads.
The boys are both doing well and enjoying having Tyson around. Jake is so excited about Christmas and his birthday that he can hardly stand it. Walker loves talking about "Ro Ro" (aka Santa Claus or "Ho ho"), but CANNOT STAND going near the big guy...as you can tell by the pictures above. ;)
These pictures were taken at the boys' school earlier this week. I tried to prepare Jake ahead of time that he might need to console his brother; obviously, that didn't work. I love how Jake is looking at Walker in that first picture like "really, Walker?" Ha! Poor Walker, I hope the kid isn't going to be traumatized by all this. ;)
I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for all the prayers, emails, texts, etc about our situation. I'll definitely keep everyone posted. Oh, and as far as going private, I'm going to have to delay that a little bit; my Granddad needs a little help with his email address. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment