Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Going Private

Well, it's been a crazy day and a half. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, yesterday, UAB fired our head coach and the rest of the staff...Tyson included.

I really don't want to get into it too much on here, but just know that we are okay.

Before every game, I prayed for a win, and when we didn't win, I would still thank God for the loss because I knew it was all apart of His plan for us. Tyson and I both firmly believe He has something fantastic planned for us, and that when one door closes, another one opens. I'm just ready to see what's behind that other door. :)

With all that being said, we obviously will have a lot of change going on in our lives these next few months, and I would like to keep all that as semi-private as I can. Thus, I am going to make this blog private within the next week or so. I hate to do this, but I think this is the best thing for our family at this time. If you still want to follow this blog, just send me an email at bethksummers@hotmail.com with the email address with which you would use to log-in. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone; I hope we won't lose any followers because of this.

Thanks again for understanding, and we would definitely appreciate any prayers y'all could send this way at this time.

No comments: