Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

My New Niece!


My beautiful sister and her baby girl!

Jake kept wanting to "pet" her. :) He really wanted to hold Gracie, but she's having lots of reflux issues, so we just kept her still as much as we could.






My sister, Amy, and her husband, Courtney, welcomed Gracie Elizabeth Howell into this world Nov. 7. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and has a head full of black hair. She is absolutely precious!!




Since Tyson had an away game this past weekend, the boys and I loaded up and made a quick trip to Tifton to meet Gracie and see the Howells. We actually got to see my parents and Tyson's mom, too, so it was a very successful trip. I wish we could have spent more time in Tifton, though. The boys had so much fun with Jace (pictures from that later) and getting to see our families; sure makes me wish we lived closer. :(





I have some more pictures from our trip that I'll post later. I just figured Miss Gracie deserved her own post. :) I can't believe I have a niece!! She is going to be spoiled rotten with all these boys in our family! Congrats, Amy, Courtney, and Jace! We love y'all!

No comments: