Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

To the Zoo with the Madden Crew























Taking pictures of 4 children is almost impossible!




Last week, I took Ryan and Kaitlyn with us to the Zoo to give Ashley a little bit of break. Everyone thought I had lost my mind for attempting the Zoo with all four of the kids, but it actually wasn't bad at all. Well, it wasn't bad...except for the fact that I hit a fire hydrant (twice)on the way to the zoo. ;) Apparently, 4 kids under 4 squeezed into my Honda Pilot plus a Radio Flyer wagon wedged in the passenger seat can be a wee bit distracting. Ha! Seriously, we were fine, the fire hydrant was fine, and my car will be fine once it gets fixed.



After our minor little accident, the zoo was a cinch. I just made sure that Walker and Kaitlyn were buckled in the wagon at all times and had plenty of snacks and that Jake and Ryan were in reach. I even managed to work in lunch, too, which I hadn't planned on. Lunch definitely gave me a run for my money- Jake and Ryan wouldn't sit down and kept running around the people in line and Kaitlyn and Walker kept trying to escape from the highchairs. It definitely tested my patience, but we survived.



So other than the whole fire hydrant thing, it was a pretty successful day, if I do say so myself!

No comments: