Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cousins!

Jake was so serious about taking just "one more picture" that he was not about to let the younger ones get away. :)
Pre-burp

Post burp.

Jake: Was that you, Jace?


Jace: Yep, that was all me...wasn't that awesome?


Jace: Want to see me do it again?


Jake: Whatever, cuz...my lil' brother lets out better burps than that!


Jace: Are we done yet, Aunt Beth?



Somehow I managed to take a trip to Thomaston and Tifton and not take a single picture of either set of grandparents and the boys. :( Sorry y'all! I did get some pretty funny ones, though, of Jake and Walker and their first cousins.



I can't tell you how many pictures I took trying to get a decent picture of the 3 boys with Gracie. The boys were miserable having to be taken away from some hard-core train playing to be photographed over and over again. And then finally, Jace let out a huge burp and, in typical guy-fashion, the boys thought it was hilarious. They kept trying to out-do each other in the burp contest and other bodily-function-noises contest. So yes, the cute pictures above are all thanks to my gaseous nephew. :)

No comments: