Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Georgia Aquarium







Poor Jake! He was SOOO over me taking pictures!











Wrestling in front of the beluga whales.





I remember Jake playing in this exact spot 2 years ago.




So I totally cropped myself out of this picture...too much leg was showing. It sure is cute of my Jake, though! :)


According to Jake, "The Georgia Aquarium was so funned!" Hehehe. By the way, if you call it just "The Aquarium, he will quickly correct you and say, "It's the 'GEORGIA' Aquarium." What a mess that little boy is! But man he had a good time at the "Georgia Aquarium!"


Jake's favorite part of the whole Aquarium experience was meeting "Betty," the dolphin mascot. In fact, he called it a "mascot"...such a coaches' kid to already know what a mascot is. ;)


Walker had "funned," too. He loved looking at all the fish and making a cute little fish face, but his favorite part was definitely escaping the confines of his stroller and being able to run freely. I dressed the boys alike in bright shirts so that I could keep up with them in the play area, but between a) Walker being faster than lightening and b) every other kid in the place wearing a bright-colored shirt- I could barely keep up with the kid! :)


I think the best part of the trip was lunch. We got to eat lunch in one of the ballrooms that opened up to the beluga whale tank; it was incredible! It was so peaceful and serene, and when we got done eating, the boys ran around and played as long as they wanted to in front of the tank. It was definitely an amazing experience!


Thanks for going to the Aquarium with us Mom! We definitely made some fun memories! ;)


**I didn't realize until I got home that I took more pictures of MY animals at the Aquarium than I did of the actual animals. So if you were looking for photo tour of the Aquarium, sorry!!

No comments: