My mom, the boys, and I made a trip to Cochran recently to visit my grandparents and our cousins. It was a short trip (I'm severely allergic to my grandparents' cat and can't stay long at their house), but as usual, we packed a lot into our visit.
First, MaMa made a delicious lunch for all of us that we (I) thoroughly enjoyed. Then I took the kids down to the creek to "look for snakes," but instead, we came upon a trap my Granddaddy had set with a Possum in it! It scared the kids to death, so we left the creek and decided to go swimming.
The pool was a lot of fun, especially for Jake. The water level was just low enough that he could stand up in the shallow end with his head above the water. He thought he was pretty hot stuff! Well, he thinks he is hot stuff any time he is around Chase. That child LOVES him some Chase, and Chase is so good to Jake! Love those boys.
I wish I had more pictures, but my zoom lens popped off my camera while we were at the pool and hit the cement hard. :( Oh well, it still didn't ruin our fun day. We love you, MaMa and Granddaddy and Barton cousins!



No comments:
Post a Comment