Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Roughhousing











So this is what my life is like these days with 2 little boys- lots of roughhousing. I'm pretty sure I spend the majority of my day playing referee more than I do anything else. I don't mind the roughhousing too much; they are boys and that's what they do (especially when your Daddy is a football coach and introduces you to a tackling dummy as soon as you can walk). I just have a hard time trying to keep Jake from being too rough with Walker. Luckily, Walker is really tough and loves to roughhouse with his big brother.


Anyways, just another day in the life of the Summers. Oh, and you gotta love the "volcano" that Jake built with the couch cushions. He says the red on the cushions is actually "lava." Ha!

No comments: