Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Miss Brittany's Wedding

My handsome little man!





Sweet, sweet Walker had Miss Casey Rae wrapped around his little finger!




This weekend, we celebrated Miss Brittany's big day. Miss Brittany is Jake's FAVORITE teacher, and she wanted "her kids" to be there when she got married. We were definitely honored to be included!


It was a beautiful wedding! I wish I had taken my camera, but it was an outdoor wedding and reception, and I knew I wouldn't want anything extra to deal with. (Dealing with my own sweat, bugs, and a 3 year old was enough!) ;) And oh to have had my video camera to record Jake and Ryan shouting, "Hey, Miss Brittany!" as she walked down the aisle...it was too cute! But what wasn't cute was Jake asking (very loudly) after Miss Brittany walked down the aisle, "Can we have cake now?" Ha! I kept telling everyone, well, Miss Brittany knew what she was getting into by wanting "her kids" there. :)


Thank you to Miss Casey Rae for watching Walker so that Jake and I could go! You rock! And we missed you, Tyson! 3 more weeks til kickoff! Go Blazers!

No comments: