Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

When Pigs Crawl


The snort face.



Crawling...and making the snort face. Again.






Finally!!! I am posting a video of Walker crawling. For the longest time, I couldn't quite think of what to call Walker's "crawl", but the other day, someone nailed it...it's a half crawl-half gorilla. He crawls normally with his left leg, and he uses his right leg kinda like a gorilla. Ha! I can laugh about it now, but I have to be honest with you, Tyson and I were a little worried about his crawl. You see, now that he is cruising and attempting to stand, his left ankle isn't as strong as the right, and it gives a lot. Well, Tyson and I got to thinking that maybe he crawls this way because something is wrong with his left leg. Long story short, it scared Tyson enough that he took him to the doctor to get it evaluated; the pediatrician agreed that something funky is going on with his left ankle, but he is going to wait to see how it goes after Walker starts walking before he refers us to an orthopedist. Hopefully, Walker just has a funky crawl and has one really strong leg and a weak one. Aww...it never ends.


Anyways, here are two videos of Walker crawling. Please ignore the constant snorting that is coming from my child. He has started making these pig noices lately, and he thinks it is so funny that he does it all the time! Oh well, he's so cute, he can get away with it...for now. :) Enjoy!






1 comment:

pcb said...

Be sure to file that last clip away to show his future wife! Ha!