Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello Sunshine, Goodbye Curls!



Speaking of curls, this little boy's hair is sooooo curly!
Bricen showing off his guns.

Too bad Bricen is moving this summer...he and Walker could really be BFF. :(



Walker putting the moves on Kaitlyn.


What a beautiful weekend it was! The boys and I actually travelled to Georgia to visit my family for the the weekend, but I will post more on that later...I have about 100 pictures to go through first.


We got back early enough today to be able to spend some time with Tyson, who was busy with football all weekend. We walked to the park, played some soccer, and got back home and played with our neighbors. And Jake also got a little hair cut from his Daddy; his hair has just gotten so long and curly, I just can't do anything with it these days. I'll post some after pictures later...we have a little touching up to do first. ;) I'll be honest, though, it's pretty drastic. Like I said, more on that later.


I hope everyone got to enjoy this beautiful weekend!

No comments: