Like I said in the last post, the boys and I made a last minute trip this past weekend to visit my parents and grandparents. Walker had been sick all last week, and I was exhausted. Plus, Jake has been giving me a hard time lately, and honestly, I just needed a break. So, we loaded up and went to Thomaston to see my parents. It was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time; we all had so much fun!
On Saturday, we drove to Cochran to see my grandparents since they are getting "old"...right Granddaddy? ;) It was such a beautiful day and sooo warm, so we enjoyed most of our time down by the creek. MaMa had a little toy boat that we put in the creek over and over again and followed downstream. Then, our cousins, Chase and Ryleigh Kate, came over and insisted on playing in the creek. Jake, my ever so cautious child, wouldn't get in at first, but he eventually came around and stuck his feet in. I wish I had more pictures of that, but he was clutching me so tightly, I couldn't break free long enough to snap many pictures. We had so much fun...it makes me sad that we don't get to see our families more often.
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for putting up with us! Y'all were a big help! Love y'all!



No comments:
Post a Comment