Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope everyone is having a Happy Valentine's Day! We sure are! Jake and Walker got lots of goodies this morning from Mama and Daddy, and well, they just kept getting goodies all day! Jake's class had a Valentine's party, so I went to that and we had a lot of fun. This year is the first year Jake's class has handed out Valentine's, and Jake really got into handing his out and saying "Happy Valentine's Day" to each of his friends. Too cute.

Speaking of cute, I started asking Jake a few weeks ago who his Valentine was going to be...first, it was Macy and Sara, and then it was Addy and Allie (his school friends), and then this weekend, he said Miss Brittany (his teacher). My feelings were a little hurt, but I still approved of his choices. Anyways, he woke up this morning, and before I had a chance to say anything, he said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mama!" And then he said that "Mama, Daddy, Pa Pa, Granddad, G Mama, and Ellie and Sandy (my sister's dogs)" were all his Valentine's. :) I left it at that and didn't ask him again who was going to be his Valentine.


My littlest Valentine.

And my next-to-biggest Valentine.


This is what too much sugar will make you do!



Little Miss Sara.

A little too much estrogen for my sweet boy. One girl is snatching his glue while another steals his hearts. Ha!


No comments: