I totally forgot to write on his 9 month post that he claps and gives kisses...the big open mouth ones. :) And another thing he's done a few times that is soooo precious is the "Itsy bitsy spider."
He really hasn't spoken any new words this month despite his big brother's attempts. Jake is so funny how he'll look at Walker and say, "Baby Walker, can you say paper towel?...Baby Walker, can you say sippy cup?" Walker just stares back and smiles. Ha!
I am very impressed that Walker has already made the connection that I'm "mama." Many kids this age just say "mama" but don't understand the relationship. Walker, on the other hand, will scream "Mama!" from his crib when he's awake or whenever he is trying to get my attention....like when his brother is harassing him and he's trying to get away from him. :) He does the same thing with "dada," but he says "mama" a little bit more right now.
Walker is still eating and sleeping about the same; I have tried for the life of me to get him to stretch his bottles to every 4 hours, but he just can't make it. And Walker is doing great with table foods; he eats most anything that I cook. He is also doing great drinking water out of his sippy cup, and he loves to make the "ahhhhh" sound after he gets done drinking. He is starting to refuse baby foods, so looks like we are done with that chapter in our life. We went to the doctor today and he weighs 22 lb 11 oz. Dr. D said again today, "he's going to be a big boy!"
He has 6 teeth- his bottom 2 and top 4.
Walker is still super super sweet; he loves to crawl into my lap and just hug and kiss on me. It's funny how different I am this time around...with Jake, I pushed him to be independent and wanted him to start walking as early as he could. Now, with Walker, I just want to hold onto to the fact that he is a baby and just love on him as much as I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment