Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seafood

"Guess what my favorite food is?..."
"SEAFOOD!"
"MMWWAAWW...right back at you babe!"


Hey Everybody!
It's me, Jake! Since I am such a big boy now, my Mommy said I could do the talking. Here are some new pictures of me, Pat-Pat, that you keep bugging my Mommy for. Mommy has been trying to take pictures of me for the last 2 days, but I won't sit still long enough for her to get a good shot; the only time she can take my picture these days is when I am strapped in my high chair. Did you know that I eat ALL BY MYSELF? My teacher at school today said I was a little pig and got on to my Mommy for not bringing me enough food, but I just ate the other kids' food instead. I can't wait until Thanksgiving! I am going to eat at the Heltons' house with some of the players and coaches...just wait until I show those offensive lineman who the BIG BOY really is! I sure do hope they got a big turkey!! Well, it's past my bedtime, so I have to go to sleep now. Good night everybody! I love you! Thanks for reading my blog!
Love, Jake

No comments: