
This pretty picture of the tree in our backyard is all I have to show for this week; I have no cute pictures of my child, no sweet videos of him saying "Da Da", and no evidence of him walking to post on here from this week. Why you might ask? My precious baby boy has been on "vacation from Mommy" since last Thursday! You see, a certain neighbor and her darling child shared a stomach virus with me last week. I survived the first day with the help of Tyson, but by day 2, it was too much for me, so I called in "reinforcement"...aka my mom. My mom was here for a couple of hours when she realized she needed to rescue Jake from the virus, so she took off with Jake and headed back to Thomaston as I stood in the driveway and cried like a baby. To add insult to injury, mom was supposed to keep Jake for me this week so I could work, so she just chose to stay in Thomaston...with my baby...for the rest of the week. So sad. And to make matters worse, I shared the virus with Tyson, who gave it back to me, and now my sweet mama has come down with it. Poor mom...poor Jake...poor me.



3 comments:
Beth! You poor thing! I'm so sorry you've been sick. Your post made me teary. We'll have to chat when you're feeling better.
I hope everyone is better; that is miserable! Just think, when Mary Ann and I were going through those sick baby times our mamas were too far away to help. I still have no idea how we did it.
Love how you've 'decorated' your blog for the holidays.
I think I resent the fact that I am getting blamed for this "so-called" virus...I think it was a different strain...yea, maybe a strain from MDO at Mtn Top...that's right. I am sure of it!!! A new strain...definitely NOT the one that we passed around. hahaha...so SORRY!!!!
Post a Comment